Call us: 919-720-8670
Garner, NC 27529
Q: Will I get help with nutrition with personal training in Raleigh
A: Nutritional guidance, support and accountability. Nutrition-related topics will be discussed during the accountability check-ins. Our healthy meal plans encourage a lifestyle change, creating a system that is practical, logical and easy to follow. I will meet with the team every other week to check each individual progress.
Q: WHAT ARE THE WORKOUTS LIKE at your Raleigh boot camp?
A: The workouts are 45min or 1hr in length depending on your package
•The focus will be a balance of cardiovascular and strength training
Q: HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A: The program itself will vary from person to person whether you come as a group or solo we have a package that will fit your budget.
Q: How does it work?
• This is a cardio and strength training program featuring one - on - one or group workouts which include a combination of functional training and a variety of exercises uses dumbbells, medicine balls, free weights, and resistance bands.
• This program is also assessment-based and tailored to the individual needs
• Each individual will receive nutritional support throughout their training
Q: What is the objective?
• Improvements will vary, but the intent is to see positive changes throughout your consistent attendance
• Body fat reduction
• Body Composition
• Cardiovascular endurance
Q: What other options do you have?
• We offer 4-5 week workout programs that is tailored for your goals. This is a program that you will follow on your own.
For more information about personal training or boxing in Raleigh, NC, call us today.
Copyright 2013: Team 24 Boot Camp | Raleigh Boot Camp | All rights reserved.
FAQs about Boxing in Raleigh, NC and More